CONGRATULATIONS Thad and Bonnie! Vance is so cute! I love his little tongue sticking out! I love him so much, but know it will be too long until I meet you just like your cousins Luke and Riley. :( I love you all!!!!
Hey Linda! He is super cute! And I hope so! Luke- (Scott and Sherrie) boy is 14 mos and Riley- (Todd and Brenda) girl is almost 5 mos and I have never met either of them. :( I would love for us ALL to get together soon. Your girls are adorable! Love you guys!
What a doll! You'll probably meet him before I will! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Linda! He is super cute! And I hope so! Luke- (Scott and Sherrie) boy is 14 mos and Riley- (Todd and Brenda) girl is almost 5 mos and I have never met either of them. :( I would love for us ALL to get together soon. Your girls are adorable! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI did meet Riley Thanksgiving this past year. So small and sweet! She chilled with my little one. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe Scott's little one is already almost 14 months! Time sure flies. Time for a Drury family reunion, I think.
I would love a Drury reunion! xo
ReplyDelete