Now... when Danielle cries or gets really upset, she will babble on baby talk. It's actually kind-of funny. She will just be crying and babbling so cute! She is still our baby girl. ;) But Thomas... Thomas speaks baby talk. He does not talk, he will hardly say Mommy or Daddy at almost 18 months. For the most part he will just grunt, but, he will talk baby talk. He really will! All of a sudden, he will just say, be be boo dee da.... you know. It's pretty cute! I guess that is where baby talk comes from! Sigh, I have been humbled. Adorable! :)
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Baby Talk
I never really understood baby talk. eh be ba goo goo gee ... No thanks. Isaac and I have never really been into that. We have always spoken normal to them. And our kids have never really done it. McKenna talked fairly early. The early simple words. Ball, Mommy, Daddy.... and hasn't stopped since. She also signed a ton! Ashley didn't really talk much, she was a lot like Thomas is now. She didn't really start talking until she was about 2-3! And now she is our chatter! :) Danielle was like McKenna, she could say words at an early age, but was a little more quiet than the other two little talkers. :) But still, they all said little words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment