Our view
My babe and me.
Ethan and Shane
Group shot!
Honestly, I thought I looked awful in that last picture, but everyone else looked perfect so I posted both, darn. I need to learn how to photo shop. :)
Deron Williams- I thought it was a cool pic. :)
Our halftime entertainment. :)
SCORE!
The game ended and we followed the crowds in the freezing snow to our car. ....this is where the adventure begins. Ah! We were on 80 and my friend from work texts and warns me.... PARLEYS CANYON IS CLOSED! Sure enough, when we got there is was all blocked off because of the snow. So, we had to go all the way around 215, down to 15 and through the Provo Canyon. The snow in SL and was pretty bad, but once we got to Utah county it wasn't snowing at all, so we thought the snow must have let up by now. But sure enough, once we got the Provo Canyon it was so bad again! We passed a semi who was wrecked on his side. CRAZY! You would think they seriously would learn. Then, Isaac almost killed us! No kidding, SO SCARED! We slid left, than we slid right, then we slide left again. Holy cow! I am so thankful no one was around us! Isaac just went on talking as normal and finally I said, "I am so freaked out!" He said, "that was 10 minutes ago!" lol, it totally was, but it gives me anxiety and makes me so scared! Isaac said, "you should be telling me what mad skills I have bc I saved our lives!" hehe, it was funny. And very true, it was impressive! I would've killed us. :(
Then the next day I was thinking... when we were leaving SL, after the Parley's Canyon we said a prayer to get home safely. (I'm a nerd like that... I pray all the time driving in the snow bc it scares me so bad) Then, when we were in the canyon... it was weird when we were sliding. Both of us were very calm, oddly calm. I was thinking how thankful I was, it wasn't Isaac's mad skills at all... well, it was, BUT, I know He was there protecting us. I KNOW He had his hand in our safety and our travel home. He is gracious!
No comments:
Post a Comment