So, I am not super crafty. I think I could be, I just don't have the time to be. I can't build things and put up shelves like my sisters and scrap book and sew like my sister or sister in laws. I wish I did....but, I painted our pantry on Saturday. I know, I know... BIG accomplish! :) Anyway, I was really excited. I pulled everything out, cleaned, painted, and put everything back in. And it looks GREAT! I am so excited about it. AND, the best part is my pantry is so clean! I just think the paint job gives it an extra freshness! I was so excited to show Isaac when he got home from work, so for my big reveal!!!! drum roll.... Isaac's comment was... "It looks fine." Thanks baby! That's awesome! :) It was a great and productive day though. ALL, I repeat, all of the laundry got folded and put away. Which was so cool. The kids and I played outside and I babysat the boys for a hour Saturday morning. Great Saturday! :)
Here it is... .the before and after. EEEK!! This is so daring and embarrassing, but I think the difference is incredible! We love finding our food now! :)
And the girls and I entertained ourselves with some tattoos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment