I haven't written about Sunday dinner in a while..which reminds me of something that happened last Sunday! I'll tell you in a sec. ;)
Anyway, Isaac was home this Sunday which is always so nice! We all slept in and I made a big breakfast with smoothies!! We love smoothies and we are definitely in no hurry on Sunday mornings, considering church starts at 1pm! ...which would mean we were never late either, right. Right...never! ;) We lounged, got ready, ate quick sandwiches- now the rush begins. :P And off we were to church. As we pull in, Isaac's says, "Bev beat us...AGAIN!" lol, man. She is doing so good and we need to hustle! But we were only like 3 minutes late. Anyway, church was good, we were all combined bc of 5th Sunday.
After church we always ask the munchkins what they learned about church that day. Well, this is what I had remembered.... last Sunday, I had asked the girls what they learned about. And they said Joseph Smith. McKenna told me how he was covered in black with feathers, and then when they took it off, he was all bloody. Then they didn't have doctors back then so they had to cut open his leg... (not quite sure- Brianne was thinking polio) :) And then he was shot. Then Ashley says, Yeah, and I played the nurse who cut his leg open in my class. lol, hehe. Wow, they had a visual Sunday!! (and last Sunday we went to Ryan and Brianne's for dinner, which was also super yummy and so much fun. They made the best sugar cookies too! MMM MMM good!)
After church we rushed home to get ready to go to Bev's. Bev and I decided for me to make home made bread real quick, bc I had a super fast recipe, so I made the dough and off we went. Ryan and Brianne came up too and we had such a great night!! Ryan, Bev, and I get together every other Sunday for dinner. I love it! I love how Ryan is always on us too, to plan it. He doesn't want to miss it and loves spending time with us. The feelings are mutual, I love it too! And so does Bev. We did two Sundays in a row, bc it just worked out, that when Isaac's schedule changed, so did Brianne's brother, so now we're right back on, where Isaac can be there for dinner too. Bc he wasn't there last Sunday. We had a fun night. The kids just played played played! We had a great dinner and salad, and a super fun dessert! (we brought cake, ice cream, and all the fun toppings!) Oh, and my bread- it wasn't all that great. :( Ah well, I'll stick to cookies and Bev can stick to bread, she's the best! :) Love my brother and sister! Isaac had a great night too. I don't know what the guys were watching down stairs, but I had to drag that boy out of there! Morning comes early when you have work and school for munchkins, and Grandma Tanna watching the kids!!
Happy Sunday
No comments:
Post a Comment