Getting their was a process, I am trying to get Bev to actually put her phone in her POCKET, but boy is that girl hard to get a hold of! She puts it in the purse and then can't hear it, so once I found Isaac, we waited until they finally called. Grrr! Anyway, we were ready so Isaac and I just went on ahead and totally got lost finding the place. Once we got there, I sent Isaac in to first check on the prices...a bit pricey, but he said it looked like a lot of fun. Well, we went on in without the Visentin's and guess what, SO MUCH FUN! Kid heaven! And we were free! Travis, Bev, and the boys weren't too far behind us and as soon as Bev got there, Danielle ran up to her and said, "Bev!, I missed you so much!" and then just runs off, like... I know, wait for it.... SO CUTE!! lol, hehe. Seriously, Bev and I were like ahhhheeehhhehahhheh! (squeel) hehe. Bc it was that stinking cute, and she just ran off like she knew she was. Such a cutie. And the kids had SO MUCH FUN! Did I already say that?! :P Seriously, though, it was. Isaac was playing games and I was even having fun. I totally went and jumped on the tramps with my girls. Thomas loved it too and as soon as he found a ball, he was SET! We would definitely go again!! Here are a ton of our fun pictures!!
PURE JOY!
These pictures rock! I love my girls jumping, and Hunter was totally doing flips!
They are so cute! PEACE!
BOYS WILL BE BOYS!
So fun!
And...he's holding a ball! :)
Woo!
lol! Awesome! ...yeah, I did it too! :)
Isaac took this picture. He even showed it to me, bc it was super cute. :)
Ok, there are SO SO many pictures. That's all you get for now. I'll post the rest on Facebook....maybe. :)
Then we got lost again, just trying to find out way back to the freeway. Seriously, that place is not easy to get to or get out of! :P We stopped and got the girls a treat on the way home. Isaac and I were in different cars, so he ran in with MC and Ash, while I stayed in the car with sleeping babies, Dani and Thomas. He bought them each two treats, but told them they could only have one. So, on the way home, McKenna asked if they could have both of their treats. I said, didn't Daddy say you could only have one on the way home, and she says.... "Yeah, but Mom, Just to let you know, Daddy isn't here!" lol. Ms. Sas! She is so funny.
Holding Daddy's hand. He is such a great Dad. We are so lucky!
We had a super fun and great Saturday. We don't do those fun trips often enough, they are always shopping trips. I think the kids liked this much better!
I'm cheap, we cooked dinner (which was super yummy) and then we let the kids stay up and watch How To Train Your Dragon. Such a good movie! We hadn't seen it since it was out of theater.
Oh! And Isaac finally cut Thomas's hair tonight. Yay!
Before
....After :)
Nighty Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment