Ashley had dress up like a parent day at school. She did not want to dress like us, so she wore something that completely didn't match one bit. :P Isaac called it funky. So, when she got to school Ms. Melissa asked, "oh, is that how your Mom dresses?" Ash replies, "No, but my mom doesn't like to eat gum out of the trash." LOL! Silly, silly, funny girl! And just as a side note, Ashley is not our best matcher. But I just love her for her "style." We try and encourage and help pick and choose, but she just definitely knows what she wants. Who would've thought, blue stripes, pink, and purple star stockings with funky boots matched. What a cutie.
Last Friday I made cookies for Ryan's scouting snow cave thing. BRR..yeah, I didn't think it sounded fun either, but apparently, it's a really cool guy thing to do. Anyway, Ryan stopped by for his cookies, so we explained to him, that we were having a race. I was cleaning the family room and the girls were cleaning their room. And if I finished first I was getting rid of toys! Yee Haw! And I was well on my way, might I add. Well... after we told him that simple competition, McKenna puts her hand on her hip and whips up her finger and says, "and if you don't get in your room, I'm going to spank you bum!" lol, it was really funny. I DID NOT say that by the way.....today anyway. :) She is so sassy!
Danielle just tells us over and over again, out of the blue... "Mommy, I love you so much!" "Daddy, I love you so much!" It is so precious! Such a sweet girl! We love her so much too. She is always so funny, giggling so cute.
And Thomas, he's going to be an athlete. I know it! He loves balls. I'm not sure why we even bought cars and trucks and boy toys. All he needs and wants are balls! Such a super star! :) Thomas doesn't say much, never has. He grunts and that's about it. but last Tuesday, he yelled down the stairs for the girls... "gials" ...sigh! So cute! sniff sniff. ;)
I love them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment