Thursday, October 14, 2010

Treasures :)

Today was a great day. This morning I met with a Lia Sophia advisor, Katie. She is great! I'm going to do it, I am going to sell Lia Sophia jewelry. If it works out, great...it can only help Isaac and I. If it doesn't, then I'll have lots of great jewelry! :)
Then we went to Tanna's and met Roni and Christy there with all the kids. Tanna had gone through every closet and room in her house. It was a wreck, but it was fun to rummage through all her "junk" and find some cute "treasures." :) Surprisingly, I didn't come home with too much stuff. I did better than I had thought I had done. Some clothes, a couple vases, and a few decorations. Oh, and a couple of mexican blankets. They reminded me of home. We always had those on vacations. So, I put those two mexican blankets right in the cars. People at work are ALWAYS telling me I need blankets and emergency supplies in the car. So, I felt good being able to start off with a blanket. :)
For lunch we took the kids to McDonald's. The worst service in the world. They messed up over and over again, messing up orders, missing orders, messing up those missed orders, forgetting a side... on and on. Roni even had to clean up her own spill...yes, they handed her the rag. It was so gross. It was really ridiculous. They were just awful! Tanna, Roni, and Christy were pretty bent. I don't get too upset or say much, but it was definitely the worst I had ever seen. The kids had fun though. They didn't skip a beat. Just playing and having a good time. We finished up at Tanna's and on the way home, I drove the girls and Thomas up Memorial Hill. It is so amazing up there. You can see everything! What a beautiful world the Lord has created for us. Heber Valley is just really beautiful to look at!
Isaac was up when we got home so it was nice to spend a little time with him before he was off to work again. Before he left, McKenna surprised us with pictures on the tramp. First, the picture on the right, if you can't read it, is a picture of Mom and McKenna. So sweet! and so cute. AND she wrote at the bottom, I LOVE MOM. Sigh, can you just see my heart melting. Then, she drew this one for Isaac. We thought it was so funny. Isaac had his hands on his hips, so those big ears you are thinking... no, those are his hands on his hips. hehe So cute! Then he has his work boots on and his big work belt with all his tools. That cloud looking thingy with a circle around it, that is his badge on his shoulder, and the other one is another badge on his chest, with his name badge on the other side. Then Samson is by his side. I just love this little imagination! So cute!
And not to be forgotten, in the meantime, Ashley and Danielle are inside playing house. Danielle will yell out, "Mom, Mom!" And I will come in and say "Yes?" And she'll says, "No, Ashey my Mommy." And then Ashley will come running and take care of her and then tell her what to do next. :P She calls her "kid." It is so cute. They are making "cupcakes" for me, playing with decorations. Having so much fun babying all of their teddy bears. Ashley got this HUGE one from Grandma's house today, so that was the baby they were taking care of. Feeding them, putting them to bed. After McKenna was done on the tramp, she too joined the "house" game. It is so cute to watch. And they are such great friends, really take care of each other!
We had a lot of fun today. Tonight we had a great dinner and took it to Isaac like always. ...it saves us money bc then he doesn't eat out as much!! :) We rented another Redbox, but this time we started it early enough that the girls were still in bed by 8:45p.. so not bad! Thomas went to bed before the movie started, he was a tired ....OVERLY tired little boy. :( When we got the movie and McKenna told Isaac, she said we got a movie from the RentBox. We both kind-of chuckled and I told her it was RedBox. She then just says... "RentBox, Redbox, Same thing!" hehe, she is so funny.
On a sad note. Ashley has these little yellow bears she sleeps with. We call them Zippy. She has been having a lot of accidents lately, so if she has an accident during the day, she can't sleep with her zippy's at night. Well.. she hasn't slept with them for a long time off and on... and at least for the last week straight! I thought she didn't care anymore and needed a new incentive. Tonight, our poor little Ashley finally broke down. BALLING! She wanted her zippy's! I couldn't break down though, NO! It is soo soo frustrating. She knows what she has to do to get those zippy's back. No accidents! That is our goal for tomorrow. I hate shutting the door when they're so sad... but I have hope for tomorrow! Go Ashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment