Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin carving

Monday Isaac went and got big pumpkins for us to CARVE!!!! When I got home we cleaned them all out! The girls had fun sticking their hands in there. Isaac was telling them it was lamb brains or something. Then we just said it was pumpkins brains but it was really funny. They were just eating it up. They love getting all gooey! Well, after dinner, gooeyness, and baths, we didn't have enough time to carve them, so on Tuesday, while I was at work, Isaac did it with the girls himself!! He is such a great dad! He said McKenna and Ashley pretty much carved their pumpkins themselves. They rock! He had so much fun and spent all day carving four pumpkins! I will have to post pictures later... as always. I am getting in a habit of saying that, I need to actually do it! :( Anyway, here is one picture he sent me while I was at work. It is so cute! They are all just smiling so sweet! We took one with Thomas in it too when we were cleaning them out, but he was just too busy being a one year old!! :) Excuse the mess in the background... that is just what happens when I go to work 3 days in a row. :)

Here are our pictures!!
This is how our chalkboard pumpkins turned out. They were so cute! The girls had SO much fun coloring on them. ...and so did I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment