Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our weekend

Our weekend was great. I really do love conference. I love the talks, I love the feeling it gives me, the desire to make me want to be a better person and a better mom. The lessons they teach us. I just really enjoy it! We had all 4 sessions on. I'm not sure the kids, nor Isaac and I got to listen perfectly to each of the talks, but atleast we could feel the spirit in our home I think. They know it's important. We did listen to Prophet Monson together so that was fun. And after all the kids went to bed, I got to listen to the last session by myself. It was really good!
Bryce, an old friend of Isaac's came up on Sunday to hang out with him. It was good to see him. I think it is good for Bryce to hang out with Isaac and us and I think the flip side as well, It is really good for Isaac to see Bryce. They have just always been good friends through thick and thin.
Yesterday, Isaac had a wisdom tooth pulled, while we were waiting for him, the girls, Thomas and I walked a trail behind the doc office at Jeremy Ranch. Ashley was running up the mountain so fast! I couldn't even see her anymore. She is such a little athlete! One time, when I was younger, I remember Bev and I running up a mountain trail so far ahead of our family that Will had to come and get us. Ashley reminded me of myself yesterday. It was fun. Anyway, it was beautiful up there and the kids were all about pictures, so I took advantage!!
Beautiful huh!! and here is one more.
So cute! Ok, now this one is silly. Four kids four years and under when Thomas was born, we have always taken baths together. It's easier, it's all I could handle. McKenna and Ashley and even Danielle can and will take showers by themselves now, but here is a silly picture of them last night. Again, I said I had to take advantage. Yesterday was a happy picture day!
They are just so cute and so happy!
Just some quick funny things the kids say. Danielle lately has been our funny child. She always calls us Boom Boom or cha cha. Just something Silly. Yesterday Danielle was wearing her rain boots, so Isaac asked, "can I call you boots?" Then Danielle said, "No, can I call you Dora?" She is so funny. She's 2, how does she think of this!? Then today Isaac called her a "crazy lady." She told him he was the "crazy lady." So Isaac told her, "I'm not a lady, I'm a boy." And she said, "You're a cha cha!" She is so silly. She just always says the most random funny things. Ashley is our singing girl for sure, always making up songs. Uncle Matt calls her the freestyler. It's entertaining. McKenna loves to play games, especially at dinner. They are so fun. OH, and Thomas we think has finally decided he wants to walk. He is doing it more and more each day. Yay! I love them so much, every day is so fun and something new!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that she calls people Boom boom and Cha cha! fabulous name choices. You have cute kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I know. She is so funny. Thank you Leslie. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete