Monday, April 23, 2012

While I was gone.

My kids were so well taken care of while I was gone.  While Isaac was at work, Grandma Tanna had them and I felt comfortable knowing they were in good hands the whole time.  I never had to worry about them.  She is wonderful!  What a relief!

The night before I left.  I just hung out for the kiddos until bed time.  They didn't want me to leave.  Snuggle time!
We had to be at the airport at 7:30 in the morning, so Isaac sent me these pictures later on in the day.  Both little munchkins were exhausted and took nice naps for Isaac. 
These two little ones didn't take any naps.  Hanging out for lunch!
SO much fun at Grandma's!  Even Ella got to hang out for a night!

The week I was gone, was the first week they started soccer and gymnastics.  I am so thankful I have such a wonderful husband who will get them to all of their events! I posted gymnastics videos below.  Here is Thomas hanging out while Danielle performs! 



Here he is getting ready for soccer games!  "Bas ke Ball too big!!"  :)
(all Thomas wears is basketball clothes.  He was trying on Daddy's)





Danielle
Ashley
McKenna



No comments:

Post a Comment