Saturday, December 4, 2010

I just love them!

Thomas is such a cuddle bug. I just love him so much! He is precious. Always putting his head on our shoulders, cuddling with his blanket, he really is precious! He dances anytime music is on. Anytime you ask him to say something, he just says "hugh!" with a grunt. I love my boy!

Sunday we had the Visentin's and Aunt Bonnie over for dinner. We made cookies for dessert, so to tell everyone, Ashley yells downstairs, "you guys, there is cookie dough that is cooked up here!" lol! So funny! She is so cute!

Danielle woke up so happy on Wednesday morning. Super early! She normally wakes up happy, coming out of her room saying, "I happy!" It is so precious! Anyway, she came and laid with Isaac and I for a bit before I had to leave for work. Then while I was at work, Isaac sent me a text of how quickly Dani's cheerful awakening changed. "McKenna get out of Daddy's room 'cause I'm grumpy!" lol, hehe. I thought it was pretty funny!

McKenna has been such a huge helper. She really is. She will do anything I ask.... and I am working on not asking so much. She is wonderful! But the other night she said, "Mom, I got Thomas dressed this morning, (which was a first and so awesome!) I got dog food for the dogs, and I helped clean the kitchen, What do you do all day!" lol, NOT A THING! :)

1 comment:

  1. You have a little slave there! Looks like she's got an early understanding of being a wife!!

    ReplyDelete