Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!

I always love Christmas. I always did as a kid, as a young adult. And now that I am a mom, it is so special and so fun! Funny how priorities change isn't it. Isaac and I don't do much for each other, but it doesn't matter anyway. I love, LOVE watching their joys on Christmas morning.


WE love them so much!


Oh, and after presents, McKenna sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. It was so precious! Melted my heart!




This is our annual picture in the hall, before they go out and actually "see" everything Santa brought for them. :) I love how it turns out. it's always "perfect!"


When I was growing up, we had a long hallway in our home. The door was always closed Christmas morning. We would get up early- all eight of us kids, and pile our pillows and blankets in the hall and just wait for Dad and Mom to say it was ok to come in. It is one of my most favorite memories of Christmas morning.
Surprise! Santa came! Checking it out!


Thank you Grandpa! Grandpa loved this picture with the kiddos and how Thomas was just staring at him. :)



My dad and me. Such a great picture! We'll see you at Sylvia's for breakfast!


My babe and me. Had to take our Christmas morning picture, before he was off to work for the next 4 hours.



Breakfast at Sylvia's



Dad and Bill. BFF! (hehe) But really, we love how they are such great friends.


My beauties.



Thanks Sylvia!




My handsome boy Thomas! Hunter got a cool horse to ride and Thomas just loved it! AND, of course a picture of Thomas and a ball. He is going to be such an athlete! :)



Such cuties!



Uncle Matt came over for breakfast! We missed him on Christmas Eve but were so glad to see him Christmas morning! I love this picture of him and Thomas! So cute. And you would think Thomas is taking off the hat, but he's not. I actually got two pictures with it on.



Then back at the house. :)



Thank you for sending our presents Nana!


Nana sent us gifts about two weeks before Christmas. I thought I was being good by holding onto them and waiting until Christmas, but come to find out, Nana (Mom) was a little upset I hadn't given them to them yet. Oops.




They had so much fun making their necklaces from Nana before everyone came over for dinner. Luckily Ryan and Brianne got there early to help. 2 extra set of hands was so helpful! I thought it was cute how Thomas was just staring at Uncle Ryan. :)



Dinner

Thomas was sleeping when everyone arrived for dinner. He woke up...and WHO did he want?! Ah hem! Uncle Travis. So precious though. He just layed there comfy cozy. :)



Aren't we cute?! And just to clarify... My house!



Cute




Love my brother and sister!




Love my sisters too!



PRESENTS!



Thanks Aunt Bev!


Nathan saying thanks to Uncle Ike. The first picture he gave him a big hug! So cute!



The kiddos playing Pop the Pig after dinner. So fun!!





Picture with Dad!




So, this was funny. Bev wanted to take a picture with Dad. So, they leaned in to take it, Ryan and I weren't so pleased! So... next picture....


Ryan and I leaned in for our OWN picture, and it actually turned out super cute! :)



It's getting late. Now I get snuggles!! :)





Saying Good Bye to Aunt Brianne and Uncle Ryan. I love her face in this. His too. :)



Adorable!



So cute!


And that's it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment