I worked today. I do like what I do, but I honestly hate leaving my kids. I would prefer Isaac be rich and I stay home, but ah well. We can all dream! Isaac got home from work and bball at 7:30a and stayed up to take care of the kiddos. So, Aunt Bev watched the kids all afternoon while Isaac could sleep. She is SO WONDERFUL!! Such an awesome sister and GREAT AUNT! The kids love playing over there with their cousins.
I picked them up after work and of course Danielle wouldn't even go to me. Such a stinker, but again, she does love her Aunt Bev. Thomas was sure attached to me and so was Jason! He loves me too!! We had a good night. Thomas was SO fussy for probably a hour, which is uncommon bc he is such a great baby! It became a little frustrating, but eventually he decided he wanted to play. We had dinner, played on the tramp, and then baths. Then we read probably 10 books, which is a lot for us, but they love it! We should do it more. Danielle wanted to watch signing time in the girls room, but I think the tv in there is about to kick the bucket. :)
Nighty night!
Oh, so I really shouldn't be keeping track, bc the elementary isn't. But McKenna did so great in her school fundraiser. $206!!! I would love to see what others brought in, but we are proud of her! Isaac brought her to my work and made her sell the cookies. "Hi, I'm McKenna. We are selling cookies for my school. How many would you like to buy?" lol- Isaac teaches well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment