Hello world. I have finally decided to figure this out and blog. Blog about what's going on in our lives, what my children are up to, and mostly what they say and do daily. This will be from now on, my journal... if I keep it up. I hope I keep it up.
There are 6 of us Garners. Our family is the wonderful! Isaac and I have 4 beautiful, amazing children. McKenna-5 just started kindergarten and is so smart! She absolutely loves it! Ashley-4 goes to pre-K and is our little social butterfly. Friends with everyone! She also gets very upset on the days McKenna gets to go to school and she doesn't. Danielle-2 is such a sweetheart. She loves her sisters so much! And also cannot wait until she goes to school. All three of the girls are the best mom's to our handsome baby boy Thomas. He just turned one. And this past week has finally decided that he thinks he wants to walk. He can, he just hasn't chosen to do it yet, he would rather crawl. He is the happiest little baby boy you will ever meet! And all four of them are best friends! Couldn't make a mom and dad happier! Then we have a dog named Samson, he's a German Shepherd and Isaac has trained him very well! He keeps us safe and active. :)
For the last month, I have been a blog stalker. A friend at work had me read a blog of a friend of hers who lost a child. Then that led to another who lost a child, and then some who had cancer and so on. All these people with struggles and grief. I loved reading their blogs. My heart ached and still aches for each one of them. But their faith in our Heavenly Father and their love for him and our Savior is just so remarkable! They are so inspiring to read. Then, reading their blogs didn't only be about their grief but about what they had to say about how they grew the past week, or what happened next in their lives. It made me want to grow in the ways they had... through learning and understanding of our Heavenly Father's plan and the understanding that our Savior, Jesus Chris knows our pain. And just growing in life. It made me want to journal my children. So, here I am.
The very first post of have is something McKenna said last week, that has just stuck to me and I couldn't wait to write it down.
My dad found out he had cancer in May, 2010. He had a huge operation to remove all that they could in July. He is still ill.. has an infection. SO... McKenna came home from school last week and told me about this wishing well they have at school. They put people's names in there who are sick. She told me she put my name in there bc I was sick which was so sweet...but what I thought was SO sweet was that she was so happy to tell me that she put Grandpa's name in the wishing well. My heart melted. What a sweet little girl, so innocent, so precious! We pray for Grandpa every day, multiple times! She really does listen. It was a proud moment in my life.
And so it begins... the journal of my kids lives! I hope that I can keep this up and consistently write about the precious, silly, or funny things they say or do. I am looking forward to it! :)
LOVE IT! McKenna made me cry. Hugs and kisses to her and the rest of you.
ReplyDelete